Monday, May 21, 2007

¡Que coman!

Maybe it's the chilly winter weather, maybe it's the fact that I am working out regularly again, maybe it's the fact that my panza has grown to a panzota over the last year, maybe it's the blurbs I am writing about food over at One Sorry Blog, who knows what it is exactly? But I have food on the brain. Good, fresh, wholesome, nourishing, home cooked food on the brain. I sit here now with Mexican rice and Chipotle chicken (thanks, Bubba Ray) and love life, love winter, love delicious plates of hot food. So without further ado, here are some of my favorite people doing some of my favorite things. I wish you all good soups and stews this winter or good salads and smoothies if the sun is shining where you are. I have to remind myself to be thankful for one of life's most essential luxuries.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee thanks Clare for posting that LOVELY picture of me stuffing my face.
Actually, I think the funniest part about that is you could have picked any one of about 10 pictures of me EATING in Argentina. Lennon's lomito anyone?

clarabella said...

EVERYONE is stuffing their face. except me. all evidence of me stuffing my face has since been destroyed...

don't say lennon's lomito to me. i just drooled on the keyboard again.

xoxo